& Licensing Opportunities
A recognised Brand
Established in 1784, 'Viyella' became the first branded fabric in the world.
A quintessentially British brand with an extensive history, Viyella fabrics have been trading internationally since the 1900's. Today, the brand maintains its international business through strategic partnerships in Europe, North America and South Africa.
Our mission: to offer 'classic, smart, stylish clothing' to both existing and new potential customers around the world.
Highly regarded with national press, Viyella menswear South Africa regularly showcases at prestigious events including Cape Town Fashion Week.
If you require local stockist information in International territories noted, please contact email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a Viyella International partner, we would be delighted to hear from you. To help ensure that any further dialogue has an increased chance of success, we have found it useful to publish the key criteria that we look for in a potential partner.
- Established retailer with international licensing or franchising operational experience.
- Commercial knowledge and experience with the fashion retail sector in the local territory.
- Experienced management team with strong operational support structure throughout all aspects of the supply chain.
- Willingness to emulate Viyella's brand operations and work within guidelines.
- Financial stability and strength to develop a multi-store business and to deliver sustainable growth throughout the territory.
If you feel that these reflect an accurate description of your business and you would like to talk
to us regarding business opportunities, please email a company profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org